TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just moved and i lost the power cord. Model code:

Customer Question
I just moved and...

I just moved and i lost the power cord. Model code: UN32EH4003FXZA. Version no: TD05. SIN Z5QQ3CND949342X

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

There's no power cord.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to order it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/25/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

You may please order the required power cord to Samsung Parts via following link..

http://www.samsungparts.com/Products/Parts_and_Accessories/PID-3903-000599.aspx?model=UN32EH4003FXZA

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.