TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My smart tv will not come on. It is plugged in, the breaker…

Customer Question
My smart tv will...

My smart tv will not come on. It is plugged in, the breaker has not blown, and I cannot find where a fuse would be. I have it wired through a receiver, and the cable and sound all work.... just no TV.... not even the power indicator light.

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Not that I can see... but all systems are plugged into the same place... no power surges since it went off

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

No, but i will... i just unplugged for 1-2 seconds just to make sure it was plugged in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just unplugged it and will replug in 2 minutes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/25/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- Does power indicator light on TV turn On solid or blink when press power button?

No light at all. Usually when it’s off a red light is on. But not now

OK - Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

I am trying to get it down off the wall mount because no number on the edge.

OK, please take your time