TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv picture is freezing with sound going in and out. No I…

Customer Question
Tv picture is freezing...

Tv picture is freezing with sound going in and out.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

No I actually have a wireless setup

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Maybe a week ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No just wanting to solve that issue

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the TV and how old is it please?

I can’t really get to the model # it’s mounted on the wall and I’m not sure of the age.
TV Technician: Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician replied 4 months ago
Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician

it sounds like your main board is going out is this a smart tv?

ok it may have tried to update smart tvs are bad for that even if they are off what may have happen is it updated and did not install the update correctly so it may have corrupted the processor on the main board causing the tv not to operate the way its supposed to you may have to replace the main board you can find one on eBay its not hard to replace

Thanks

your welcome you can find the board on eBay using your tvs model number

once you replace that board it will make your tv new again

if this info helps if you dont care to send me a rating it would help a lot thanks

Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician