TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

While watching picture goes off then comes back after HDMI…

Customer Question
While watching picture goes...

While watching picture goes off then comes back after HDMI wide comes on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

VIZIO E320i-B2

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your E320I-B2? What happened right before this?

Couple of weeks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

It happens in the morning & later at night

Does it not happen in the afternoon time?

not so much
we are not at home right now

When it goes away -- Is it gone for only a couple of seconds?

just so you miss a couple of words

Does that happen as soon as you turn on the channel?

Yes, that is normal because it is switching to the HD channel.

depends on the time of day