TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

On my smart tv I have lost my internet connection. I can't…

Customer Question
On my smart tv...

On my smart tv I have lost my internet connection. I can't find a way to correct that. The tv is okay but I can't use Netflix or any of the apps.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

I will have to go in the other room & check. I know it was mostly you are not connected.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I have Spectrum and this tv has to use an adapter. As I said it is only my apps.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/25/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.