TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm having trouble installing Netflix on my Panasonic viera…

Customer Question
Hi I'm having trouble...

Hi I'm having trouble installing Netflix on my Panasonic viera TV I installed it over 2 years ago used it for a while then it stopped working so I deactivated it and now I can't deactivate it and the Netflix icon is no longer on the menu screen I go to the application page to reinstall it and it says it's installed

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Viera?

HDMI yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No there was one over a year ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/25/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If your Panasonic TV's remote control has a Netflix button, try pressing that and let me know if it works?

The remote does not have a Netflix button

What's the model number of your Panasonic Viera? (see rear panel)

What's the model number of the remote that you are using?

I think the remote model number is *****
000715Tv. Model number TX-L47ET50B

Have you tried performing a search for the Netflix app on the TV?

I click on the icon in the apps page and it's saying it's already installed when I look on the menus it's not there. I've tried uninstalling but to no avail

Does it uninstall successfully?

No it will not let me the options not there

Do you have any other devices connected to the TV that you could run Netflix from?

No other devices connected

If you are still unable to locate the Netflix app on the TV, there may be an issue with the TV itself.

Try updating the firmware on the TV - see:

http://av.jpn.support.panasonic.com/support/global/cs/tv/download/fw/europe/step3_eu.html

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------