TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My 55 inch Samsung smart tv is not responding to commands…

Customer Question
My 55 inch Samsung...

My 55 inch Samsung smart tv is not responding to commands from remote. ( I just changed batteries in the remote)

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

It's a 4K if that helps.

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/25/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...55 inch Samsung smart tv..."
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

• ...have you tried a camera test on the remote?
  • ...does the TV operate as expected using its own control panel buttons?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.