TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv lost signal suddenly. Vizio xvt3235v gift don't know age.

Customer Question
Tv lost signal suddenly ...

Tv lost signal suddenly

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio xvt3235v gift don't know age

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV was on Went off. No signal message on screen, All other devices work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Thanks No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is connected to the tv currently? A cable or satellite box? To which port on the back of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.