TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bought the tv and it was working fine but I just

Customer Question
I just bought the...

I just bought the tv and it was working fine but I just watched a dvd and now I can’t figure out how to get my cable tv back

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sorry I threw out the box and now I don’t know how to find the model number! It’s brand new I feel so dumb!

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu pops up and I saw the model number before but now I’m confused ! Oh got it it’s D32hn-E4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I watched dvd and now I press input and select HDM1-2 as it does not show HDM1-1

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/25/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

So is your cable box actually connected to the hdmi1 port on the back of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.