TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Netflix is loading inconsistently, gets stuck at 25% or 99%,

Customer Question
Netflix is loading inconsistently...

Netflix is loading inconsistently, gets stuck at 25% or 99%, read somewhere need to update firmware on my tv but dont know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Get that sometimes too, like "having trouble with this show" etc, having no issues wtih amazon prime

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes, and its fine, can watch netflix on my lap top always, never have these issues, just on the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I think thats it///

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/25/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 7 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you provide me with the make and model of your TV please?

Samsung 6300
not calling you, dont call me, can you answer the questing

You may disregard the Premium Service Offer for Remote Support. That is an automated popup initiated by the web site.

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Are you using a ROKU or anything?