TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Vedio. Just bought it. Dont know how to work it. It shows…

Customer Question
Just bought it Technician's...

Just bought it

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Dont know how to work it

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Ok it shows you tube hbo now and tnt

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.