TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to find out the refresh rate for Sharp Aquos 50"

Customer Question
Hi trying to find...

Hi trying to find out the refresh rate for Sharp Aquos 50" model LC-50P66U

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Aquos?

Just purchased tonight.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Still in box . I didn't want to unpack if it only 60 Hz. It is an Ultra HD Smart 4K

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Aquos? What happened right before this?

Nothing wrong with it I only want to know if it is 120 Hz or 240 Hz

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/25/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No I don't thank you. Please remove charge from my account.