TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
We need a new TV. I am looking at this one from Costco: TCL
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
We need a new TV. I am looking at this one from Costco: TCL 43" Class (43" Diag.) 4K Ultra HD Roku LED LCD TV. I am wondering if it would work with a cable company, since I get TV through Mediacom Cab… read more
Need to know if Sony xBR65x850E 65” 4K ultra HD smart LED
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
Need to know if Sony xBR65x850E 65” 4K ultra HD smart LED uses 220-240v … read more
Want to purchase a 49 or 50 inch 4K TV for my 80 year old
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
Hi, want to purchase a 49 or 50 inch 4K TV for my 80 year old parents so they can see the screen better - currently they have a 32". I have looked at so many reviews and so many Tv's that it's just se… read more
I have a Sharp model LC-55UB30U that everything was working
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have a Sharp model LC-55UB30U that everything was working fine until one day using the Netflix controls on the Sharp remote something went haywire. That remote can only turn TV on or off but nothing… read more
Have a aquos lc-70ud1u that is supposed to be 4k, but direct
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
have a aquos lc-70ud1u that is supposed to be 4k, but direct tv tells me it is not 4k and cannot pick up any 4k station. Is direct tv right or is ther set up not capatiable. … read more
I have a TV question. I have a 4 year old Sony Bravida 3D
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
I have a TV question. I have a 4 year old Sony Bravida 3D TV. Never really used it for 3D but did view a few Direct TV Broadcasts so I know it works. Tried to watch a recent 3d Movie from Direct TV, b… read more
I have a 2015 Samsung UN75JU7100 purchased a couple months
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have a 2015 Samsung UN75JU7100 purchased a couple months ago and although this is a beautiful TV I am unhappy with the motion blur when watching sporting events. It is completely annoying and makes … read more
I am planning to buy a Samsung LED Smart HDTV but I don't
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
Hi I am planning to buy a Samsung LED Smart HDTV but I don't know if I should buy 1080p120 Hz or 1080p 60 Hz. I watch a lot of HD cable channels, HD Sports and Netflix. I found an article saying a lot… read more
What is the difference between Sharp LC-70EQ10U 70-inch Aquos
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
What is the difference between Sharp LC-70EQ10U 70-inch Aquos Q 1080p 240Hz Smart LED TV , Sharp LC-70EQ15U 70-inch Aquos Q 1080p 240Hz Smart LED TV and Sharp LC-70EQ17U 70-inch Aquos Q 1080p 240Hz Sm… read more
I am considering buying a new flat screen TV. I have about
I am considering buying a new flat screen TV. I have about decided on a 42 “1080 p /120 Hz Sharp for $399. I have also looked at a Samsung 46" 1080 p/ 120 recovery rate (I am told that this is the sam… read more
Can you break down the sharp 70 LED series for me. I am looing
Can you break down the sharp 70 LED series for me. I am looing at buying one. I am currently looking on Ebay. I want one withOUT the 3D and NOT a smartTV. Here are some of the models I have been looki… read more
hi mike phil in atlanta here. a while back you assisted me
Mike G.
Mike G., Television Repair Technician
hi mike phil in atlanta here. a while back you assisted me with sony led tv kdl-46hx 800 7 blink code replaced bal board it held up for about a month now it is reoccuring again power supply also repla… read more
I am so confused. You have so many different models and I
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I am so confused. You have so many different models and I am a senior and it is important to me to get the best picture for the money as I may never purchase another again. I am researching and I unde… read more
Is it worthwile to get the LED TVs, than the LCD ones, paying
Is it worthwile to get the LED TVs, than the LCD ones, paying say $200-$400 more. Also, is 240 MHz better than 120 MHz, again, paying $200 extra.… read more
My samsung tv HD 46 is 1 year old and i cant get a sharp
TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Associate Degree
My samsung tv HD 46" is 1 year old and i can't get a sharp picture a closeup of a face is not sharp kinda hazy not what HD should be. I also have a Dynex tv which is alot sharper then the samsung. I u… read more
Hello My name is Gord I bought a 60 SHARP AQUOS Quattron LCD
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner
Hello My name isXXXXX bought a 60" SHARP AQUOS Quattron LCD FULL HD 1080p 240Hz TV with LED BACKLIGHT. When I am watching HD programs some of the commercials shimmer it is like the pixels are not form… read more
How do I ensure usage of the 120Hz refresh rate on my Samsung
Frank the tv man
Frank the tv man, Associate Degree
How do I ensure usage of the 120Hz refresh rate on my Samsung ln40c630? I have DirecTVHD and a samsung Blue-Ray bd-c5500. We have tried (and so did the DirectTV guy) to make sure that it is being used… read more
Can I use my UK Sharp LCD LC-32ga8e in the US If so what
Mr. Rhawkins
Mr. Rhawkins, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Can I use my UK Sharp LCD LC-32ga8e in the US? If so what modifications do I need to make, e.g. power cable?… read more