TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have sound with no picture. I replaced the bulb and still

does not work JA: Are there...
I have sound with no picture. I replaced the bulb and still does not work
JA: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?
Customer: yes, both
JA: Was there a power outage recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
11/25/2017
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please get me the model number found on the back of the set thank you

Anthony

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
Mitsubishi WD-73C9

OK have a look at the lights on the front of the set,any lit?blinking?if so which?they are labelled

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
The status light blinks green then turns solid green when the volume comes on. no picture

Press the menu button of the sets OWN remote does the menu come up?

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
no, nothing differnt

OK can you see any light from the lamp area?have a look through the vents

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
no light

That is very odd as the set SHOULD NOT be working at all, the status light should be red?, you are sure of that?there should even be a blinking status light with a code...something not right here, you are sure the sets OWN menu does not come up?

I am not available by phone sorry those messages are sent by the site

Please type back

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Customer reply replied 17 days ago
after a few minutes the light does turn red and blinks
Sam Dennis Bradley
Phone call session started

I cant understand why you never said?anyhow you need to replace the lamp its bad MOST IMPORTANT is that you fit an OEM from mitsubishi themselves here

https://mitsuparts.3diamonds.com/ <<click

These sets will NOT work if you try to fit a cheap copy lamp

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician