TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I set up my Panasonic 50" Class 1080p to YouTube TV?

Customer Question
How do I set...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic 50" Class 1080p About 5 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works fine. I have default Netflix, HULU, Amazon Prime, etc. but now YouTube TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

Have never had the YouTube app on the internet options

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/25/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I also have a Panasonic BluRay player connected which is how I watch Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc. but it does not offer YouTube TV.
Do I need to buy a Fire Stick device or something similar?

You will need to be a ROKU streaming stick which can add the Youtube channel to it.

Thanks

You're welcome.

If you can use the star rating at the top of this page to rate as 5 stars then press submit