TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic Home Theatre Audio Systemm. Model

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic Home Theatre Audio Systemm

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Systech router?

Model #SC-HTB550. How do I get get it so that system stays on the tv setting when it turned off and then turned back on? Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Systech router?

Tried to to talk to a tech support this afternoon and it was hopeless as she didn’t have a clue .i gave up after almost 39 minutes. I think it would be best to start fresh.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.