TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

A recent houseguest wNoeanted to show the pictures from his…

Customer Question
A recent houseguest wNoeanted...

A recent houseguest wNoeanted to show the pictures from his phone to the TV Now the only screen that comes on the TV says 'no signal' What do I need to do to restore service to this unit? The attempt to show the pictures was not successful

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The TV is a Vizio...model LINIJDAL3015290

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It is approximately 10 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LINIJDAL3015290? What happened right before this?

Afew days a

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/24/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

How did they share the photos to the TV?

He was not able to share the pictures. He was getting the 'no signal' message all the tie he was trying
It sounds like an input issue. Have you checked the inputs? On your remote, it's the TV/ VIDEO button, input, or source.
I tried the input
Button but it won’t hold long enough for me to r
Take any any action
Are you using the remote that came with the tv?