TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have no tv service and the phone service with the robot…

Customer Question
I have no tv...

I have no tv service and the phone service with the robot does not work,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is not lthe tv It comes on and the screen says 'no service'

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. For the last 2 weeks (at least) the service has been very poor--waiting

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/25/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.