TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have just bought a new LG Oled TV. Trying to get the Sky…

Customer Question
We have just bought...

We have just bought a new LG Oled TV

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

Trying to get the Sky Box to connect via our magic eye RF

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Brand new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

It has picked up lots of channels from the regular aerial

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Oled 55c7v

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.