TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Toshiba (model no. 23HLV85). I use it's remote

Customer Question
I have a Toshiba...

I have a Toshiba (model no. 23HLV85). I use it's remote DC-LVWB1. When I turn the tv on the Panel Lock shows up. My remote won't do anything to let me get out of this mode

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

I gave it to you

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
11/25/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

never mind. i cant afford $28
cancel me out