TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Samsung tv 55 inch has a tee light that blinks 5 times.

Customer Question
My Samsung tv 55...

My Samsung tv 55 inch has a tee light that blinks 5 times

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 55?

Possibly one year

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The kids accidentally had a controller hit the bottom portion of the tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 55? What happened right before this?

Just happened after the kids threw a controller to it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No menu showing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/24/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

The red light blinks 5 times

I got that info in initial quesation post, did you get my previous reply where I asked about TV model number?