TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I hav. I have a Vizio smart TV. I cannot find the menu for…

Customer Question
I have a Vizio...

I have a Vizio smart TV. I cannot find the menu for Amazon Hulu etc. Netflix has a button on the remote. How do I find the model?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/24/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you get the model number from the back of the tv for me please?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

I asked the question and then had to do a $5 courtesy payment before it could be answered. After I made the payment, I could not get back to the site to continue the question. You then charged me $36,which was an option for a year subscription WHICH IS DID NOT ENROLL IN. I never got the answer to my question. Please refund the $36 charge ASAP. Thank you,
Garland Preddy
You paid the appropriate fee for a single time help. It was never just 5 that was only to post your question and you are not enrolled in a subscription. I cannot cancel or refund anything. You agreed to and paid the correct amount for help here on this one chat. If you’d like help under that fee you’ve already paid please provide the requested information.
I am dissatisfied with the process. I understood that if that was the case the money could be refunded. I do not need your help any longer. I got the answer without you.
You may self manage any billing matters from the help page