TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can only get 1 station on my tv the channel selector wont…

Customer Question
I can only get...

I can only get 1 station on my tv the channel selector wont go up or down

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Insignia 3 0r 4yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Insignia? What happened right before this?

I couldnt get anything but channel 4 i changed the batteries but it didnt work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to chang the channel

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/24/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Do you use cable remote to change channel on this TV?