TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to program new LG tv. I skipped connecting to the…

Customer Question
Trying to program new...

Trying to program new LG tv. I skipped connecting to the internet. Would now like to return to make internet connection but cannot get back.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

No

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

They are working fine. Can access all chan nels on stereo

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

2nd problem: cable cannels did not register when they were scaned

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/24/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 7 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. It might be a good idea just to reset back to factory and start over? If you would like to try that, I can instruct you.

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.