TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We are trying to hook up our new 65 inch Visio tv. It will…

Customer Question
We are trying to...

We are trying to hook up our new 65 inch Visio tv. It will not connect to wifi. Can you direct us please?

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

What is that?

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

I'm going upstairs to look

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not sure, a white light is blinking 2.4 and 5 in front A green light is blink No in the back

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.