TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I own model # 32MF338B/F7. Can I mount this on the wall?? 15…

Customer Question
I own model #...

I own model # 32MF338B/F7. Can I mount this on the wall?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your 32MF338B?

? 15 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing but would like to put it on the wall

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Does the set have built in screw holes for mounting?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/24/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Yes, you can wall mount it.

You will need to remove the stand then purchase a wall mount for it.