TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have not had xfinity stream for a week why? The one that…

Customer Question
I have not had...

I have not had xfinity stream for a week why?

Technician's Assistant: What Xfinity product do you have?

The one that you installed at*****apt. 1 vineland nj.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Xfinity product?

Your message keeps coming up on the screen : xfinity stresm is not available at the moment. Please try back soon. Soon! It has been a week.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
11/24/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician