TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought my Hitachi TV about a year ago and have no

Customer Question
I bought my Hitachi...

I bought my Hitachi TV about a year ago and have no instruction booklet. I just recently bought a sound bar which uses Bluetooth. I need to know if and how to connect it to my TV.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

The sound bar is a Meidong. Their tech said I needed to contact Hitachi to see if the TV had Bluetooth.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

With the help of their tech, I attached the sound bar and plugged it in; however, the light on the bar never stopped blinking, indicating it did not sync the Bluetooth to the TV.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/24/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Get me the model number off the back of the TV and the BRAND and MODEL of the soundbar and we can proceed.

First, no Hitachi TV I am aware of uses BlueTooth for an audio out. Secondly, it's not possible to give any specifics unless we can look up the devices.

I can solve this for you, but I need to know what exact equipment we're dealing with (specific brand and model numbers).

If the TV does not have Bluetooth, I'm not sue the sound bar will connect.

Model Numbers???

The model # on the back of the TV is 570.
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

Could you please recheck on the back of the tv for the complete model number, it will be something along the lines of LE50H508 for example.

Can you also give me the complete model number of the soundbar?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.