TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have panasonic vierra and its flashes green then red

Customer Question
I have panasonic vierra...

I have panasonic vierra and its flashes green then red blinking and wont turn on

Technician's Assistant: Is your Panasonic TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Dont understand ??

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes still same

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It flashed up tv needs updated and then it turned off and now wont turn back on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
The tv turned on with volume for 2 seconds max and no picture then it turned back off again
11/24/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the full model number off of the back of the Panasonic?

How old is the set?

What pattern is that light blinking (for example: 7 blinks, 7 blinks, etc.)?

Do you need assistance with this question you posted?