TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Only philps screen nothing else. 32PHH4309/88 about 2years…

Customer Question
Only philps screen nothing...

Only philps screen nothing else

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

32PHH4309/88 about 2years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No nothing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

About 2 days I had the screen for settin up tv briefly but arrow keys didn't work then it disappeared

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No is there a way to do a hard factory reset

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/24/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Do you currently have access to the tv, so you can try something?