TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv won't turn on. I believe it is a surge protector. No I…

Customer Question
My tv won't turn...

My tv won't turn on.

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

I believe it is a surge protector

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

No I will try.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/24/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Are you able to get the model number off the back of the tv? If no:

-screen size

-brand

-age of tv

-led or lcd or dlp or plasma or