TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The tv was connected to the internet. It does not connect…

Customer Question
The tv was connected...

The tv was connected to the internet. It does not connect now. All other devices in house connect.? Any suggestions

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It’s a Samsung how do I find the model number?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu works yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Like a year it used to connect all the time then it only started to connect once in a while now it doesn’t connect at all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not as of now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
We are all set. Thanks
11/24/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried restarting the wireless router?