TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My remote won't work. What can I do? Insignia NS-RC4NA-16. I…

Customer Question
My remote won't work...

My remote won't work. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Insignia NS-RC4NA-16

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I have to press very very hard to work the power button. The numbers are really all that is working.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

No thanks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all for now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/24/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me what you have already tried to do to resolve this please?

Thank you