TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bought a new TV 55PUS6262/12 and I've tried

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a new TV 55PUS6262/12 and I've tried everything to connect to my Wifi network. I already have one TV hooked up fine wired, but this second TV i want to hook up wireless. My ISP is UPC in Wallisellen, Switzerland. The have PWS, so I pressed the WPS button; doesn't connect. I logged onto my router and turned off WPS (which my new TV seemed to notice, but still can't connect. When using the WPS option, it spins for about two minutes and then issued a message saying it can't connect. My iPhone and MAC connect with no problem. I have the correct Wifi network selected and I've triple-checked the password ***** its fine. Help!

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Not yet. Still don't have a connection.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes, I rebooted my router several times. All the other devices work except the new TV.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 2 days by:
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.