TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a code 2200 on sony tvsmart tv. Kdl55w650d 6mos.

Customer Question
I have a code...

I have a code 2200 on sony tvsmart tv

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

Kdl55w650d 6mos

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

Nothingwatched nelfix to3 am

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/24/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please