TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a vizio that has a manufacturer recall. Love our tv…

Customer Question
I have a vizio...

I have a vizio that has a manufacturer recall. Love our tv but it does not work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model # e701i-a3 serial LFTRNXBP3100264

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We called in before & were told we had a tv replacement but are wondering why the repair or replacement is not covered when it was a recall

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your E701I-A3? What happened right before this?

We had a line go through the middle of the tv and then it went out about 6 mths ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It would be greatly appreciated if we could get a resolution

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/24/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Hello

Welcome

I am sorry you are having problems here ,is there any vizio or power-light lit or blinking on the front of the set please?

Anthony