TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have almost total hearing loss. Do you have a TV with

Customer Question
I have almost total...

I have almost total hearing loss. Do you have a TV with words on the screen that I can read?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung about 5 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

How do I find the TV menu?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

I need a TV that prints words as I have trouble hearing even with new hearing aids. I'm 88 years old and I bought new hearing aids yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I did have a stream and I could hear well but Octicon no longer makes the streamer.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/24/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you asking how to turn on subtitles/captioning on the tv screen?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.