TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i connect a jvc television model LT 32N330Ato wifi to…

Customer Question
Hi how do i...

Hi how do i connect a jvc television model LT 32N330Ato wifi to use a foxtel now box

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

No as in another room

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

All 3 are on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/24/2017
TV Technician: Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Do you have the FoxTel Now Box connected to your JVC tv with an HDMI cable?