TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our sound all of a sudden stopped on sharp tv. I am not

Customer Question
Our sound all of...

Our sound all of a sudden stopped on sharp tv

Technician's Assistant: What Sharp model do you have? How old is it?

I am not positive the manual says four different model numbers starting with LC

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No menu doesn't work either!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sharp? What happened right before this?

The sound was on and then just went off while watching

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It was working fine all day oh so i am going to have to pay for their helo

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/24/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Can you see the model number on the rear panel of the TV?

Can you still see a picture on the TV?
What all inputs are connected to the TV? (e.g. DVD player, cable box)

TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.