TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How can I acquire a TV Manual UN50U 6300F xzc? UN50mu630xzc…

Customer Question
How can I acquire...

How can I acquire a TV Manual UN50U 6300F xzc?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

UN50mu630xzc Purchased today (Costco Canada)

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu that worked on my previous Samsong does not work that is NOT my request-- I want a manual so that i can use the capabilities of this TV.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

PLEASE READ my request and you will understand my request for this TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm only looking for a manual

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Neither of the two model numbers you posted are valid (you posted two different ones). Please carefully check the sticker on the back of the TV and reply back with the correct model number and I can search for a manual for you.

I was not getting any joy from your site. After several replies to your questions (none seem to be satisfactory to you) you keep asking for payment for something not provided. In discust, I found the Canadian number and was sucessful in acquiring a manual for my Samsong TV at no expense and money nagging ( That was ALL I was asking was Where I could get a manual and was not only shown where from but was sent a download direct.) (the ser No I sent was exactly as was on the device!! )

I have nothing to do with any of that- I'm an independent tech- not a site employee/billing agent. So you would want to use the site help pages for those issues- not by replying back here. I'm only here to help with TV questions.