TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

We have a LED tv model UA26EH4000MXRD SN ZVPB3MKC300990Y. We

We have a LED tv...
We have a LED tv model UA26EH4000MXRD SN ZVPB3MKC300990Y.
JA: How old is your UA26EH4000MXRD?
Customer: We also have wifi.Can we use a Samsung Wireless LAN adapter on it.it was bought when we changed to digital system
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No there is no problem at all
JA: How long has this been an issue with your UA26EH4000MXRD? What happened right before this?
Customer: There is no problem .We just want to use it on wifi. At present it is a Sky connection.
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am not aware of anything.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
No answer yet. Is there a problem?
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
still no answer at 7.15pm Friday Nov 24.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/24/2017
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

My apologies for the delay,

most of the techs on this site are based in the US and it was a holiday here (thanksgiving).

The short answer is no, you cannot do this. This is just a basic standard television, it is not a smart tv and has no network functionality. Even with a wifi adapter or dongle it still does not have the memory or processor power to run apps and stream online content.

You can still do those things, you would just need to do so through an external streaming device such as a roku or fire tv.

Best regards ***** ***** for the news,

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Thank you Nathan. It was just as I feared and we will just use it as a second set as we do now.John Falkner

You're very welcome, John!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Installer
Nathan, Installer