TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Do not have a full screen. 4" black bars on either side of

Do not have a full...
Do not have a full screen. 4" black bars on either side of the picture.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Emerson LC320EM2A. ME5A1242360815. These 2 numbers are listed on the side. We are using Direct TV.
JA: What Emerson model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: Model Number LC320EM2A. It is approximately 6 years old.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The TV menu works. We do not have it connected to any other source.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
11/24/2017
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

You watching via a satellite or cable box?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Direct TV

The problem is caused by a conflict of aspect ratio between the box and the TV.
Pick up the box remote and look for any buttons marked >>
Aspect
Ratio
Format
Zoom
HD Zoom
Or a hash button under the number 9 button
Press any of the above to correct your geometry problem, you may need to continually press too
Let me know how this works out
Anthony

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Not interested in spending any more money. Thanks for your time .

I am not sending the messages the site is please ignore if you do not want, can you see my reply above?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I tried the remote using the Format option. This worked. Thank you for your service.

Great News!

A positive rating at this point is welcome 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician