TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Suddenly the picture has way too much purple. Model M4921-B2…

Customer Question
Suddenly the picture has...

Suddenly the picture has way too much purple

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model M4921-B2 About 4 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

DVD PUrple and yellow same with netflix

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your M4921-B2? What happened right before this?

I lost my WIFI and my grandson got me back on 3 hours ago before that I never had any trouble

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not than I can think of I'm of I'm older I don't get this stuff

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/23/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

If you press the menu button of the sets OWN REMOTE CONTROL is the menu bad too itself?or is it perfectly normal?