TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to control a Sharp PNH801 via Crestron on a

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to control a Sharp PNH801 via Crestron on a TCP/IP client. it connects ok but asks for a Login. I have tried blank also setting it and sending it that command but no luck.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your PNH801?

New install for our client

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV works fine otherwise

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your PNH801? What happened right before this?

This is the initial set up of this system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Standing by
Answered in 2 days by:
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No I resolved the issue myself.

Thank you.