TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Its a tcl brand and the picture just went snowy. The home…

Customer Question
Its a tcl brand...

Its a tcl brand and the picture just went snowy. The home screen still works clearly but the picture is gone when trying to watch directv or netflix.

Technician's Assistant: What TCL model do you have? How old is it?

Not sure of the model but its only 7 months old and it has roku built in.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/23/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

If your seeing a snowy screen its because the set is in analogue mode for an antenna so you need to get the TV out of this mode,you do that by picking up the TV remote and finding the INPUT or SOURCE button,you continually press this button until the satellite or cable box comes through,any difficulties let me know

A positive rating at this point is welcome 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony