TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I put a dlp chip in it because i had a lot of dots in it now…

Customer Question
I put a dlp...

I put a dlp chip in it because i had a lot of dots in it now i have white lines across the screen how do i get rid of the lines

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

No its not

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Yes it been awhile

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/23/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the make/model of the tv?

2008 Mitsubishi 65inch WD-65837
I was charged 5 bucks and hadn't got no answer

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed I'm only just now getting your replies.

To be clear though, this is not $5, that was only to post your question, you agreed to and paid the total noted on the payment page. Do you wish to continue?