TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have a model 470SL tv and would like to know if and how I…

Customer Question
Have a model 470SL...

Have a model 470SL tv and would like to know if and how I can get Netflix on this unit

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Sorry but I don't know how to connect to it

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I am at step 1--don't know if connections are even correct

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I am pretty much a novice

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
11/23/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 5 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Don't mind the questions above- they're automated. Now, do you have the original Vizio remote and have you run through the internet connection part of the TV yet?

have the original remote---have not run through connections since I do not know what they should be
do not want to use " call me" if I cant proceed via chat then refund my 5 dollars thanks
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Installer

I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

We can continue here via chat, but it is NOT and never was only $5, that was just the deposit to post your question. You paid the agreed up on total that you signed up for on the payment page. If you wish to continue, that is the cost for help here via chat.

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Louie, Technician