TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Panasonic smart tv. I am trying to install a DVD

I have a Panasonic smart...
I have a Panasonic smart tv . I am trying to install a DVD player. What setting do I need to put on to get dvd to work
JA: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: Un32j5500af 2 years
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The tv is working but when I turn the DVD player on , the player comes on but there is no change in the screen. I think I have to put the tv into some mode for the DVD player to work
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?
Customer: I am just attaching the DVD player to the tv. I have not used it in this tv before
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
11/23/2017
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

That would be a Samsung model Number that you posted. I also need to know the brand and model of the DVD player and what cables you have (and are they connected)?

Send a reply if you need help.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Call me at(###) ###-####

Note that the site will send you a phone call offer- that is NOT from me. It is sent without my consent and I am not available by phone. To see MY REPLY, "X" out of the offer and view the page that we have been typing on. Also note that any offers for subscriptions or promotions are NOT something I am privy to. I am an independent tech and am only paid with a positive rating for my service. If you understand, please simply say "I Understand" on this page, and we can continue with your Tech issue.

Aric, Technician
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Ok the DVD player is Panasonic dvd-rv32
Sam Dennis Bradley
Phone call session started
Aric, Technician