TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It says digital channel signal strength is low, how to I…

Customer Question
It says digital channel...

It says digital channel signal strength is low, how to I change that so we can use the TV?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Just one moment and I will look, I know its a RCA but I will look for model #

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Model #L32HD350

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your #L32HD350? What happened right before this?

We never have the TV on, I watch everything on my computer but should be able to when I want

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Its all static then i push the source code button on and put it on HDML 1 takes static out put no picture

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/23/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me what you actually have connected to the tv? Cable/satellite, dvd, roku, antenna, etc, and where (which port on the back of the tv)?

My daughter came home not sure what she did but it works now
Thanks anyway but won’t need you’re service anymore because it works now

Thanks for the update, glad to hear it is working again for you.

The services you've signed up for here are already paid and completed. If you need more help I'm happy to assist further.