TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a vizio tv that has a screen frozen on demand and…

Customer Question
I have a vizio...

I have a vizio tv that has a screen frozen on demand and loading data in the right hand lower corner it says press exit to dismiss menu that doesn’t work either

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Vizio TV?

No

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No I have another tv and it is working fine

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/23/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

No still the same

When you connected the power and powered it on, what exactly did you see?

No
Can’t afford it
Any other suggestions

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please

No phone calls can’t afford them.

Again...

It appeared the same way as before.

Can you tell me the model of the TV please?