TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot get sound out of my vizio tv. just happened this…

Customer Question
I cannot get sound...

I cannot get sound out of my vizio tv. just happened this morning. no problems before today. Help please.

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

Where do i find the model number? tv about 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Model D39HN-E0

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your D39HN-E0? What happened right before this?

Worked fine last night. turned it on this morning and have no sound. picture is fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

What else do i need to tell you before i talk to tv expert?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/23/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Please tell me everything that is connected into the tv?

-ant/cable/sat

-bluray/dvd

-sound bar/surround sound

-others

Appears site sent you a phone call offer. I did not send the offer.
I am not available by phone, but we can continue our chat.....

cable box and dvd player
Please tell me everything that is connected into the tv?-ant/cable/sat-bluray/dvd-sound bar/surround sound-others
never mind about calling me. The volume just came back on.

Excellent!